What hast thou wrought?!

I created two new nodes in LabVIEW. Really neat, eliminated a problem I was having where the existing G solution was too slow. Then I discovered that one of the nodes inadvertently created a hole in the protections of both VI Server security and library encapsulation. So I patched that. And now it was slower than the original solution.

I feel like Dr. Frankenstein having to shoot his own creation just because it started eating a few villagers. *sigh* Back to the drawing board...

• Like 2
I created two new nodes in LabVIEW. Really neat, eliminated a problem I was having where the existing G solution was too slow. Then I discovered that one of the nodes inadvertently created a hole in the protections of both VI Server security and library encapsulation. So I patched that. And now it was slower than the original solution.

Story of my life.

I feel like Dr. Frankenstein having to shoot his own creation just because it started eating a few villagers. *sigh* Back to the drawing board...

One must consider just how important those villagers are/were.

PS: That's Franken-steen!

young_frankenstein1.jpg

Feels a bit like watching "What's My Line?"

Sir, you date yourself! I had to look that one up (I was intially thinking of Whose (sic) Line is it Anyway?)