Selector problem

Sarah83

Hi!

I have a option field with three options.

Option one (0) show 4 of all (led's of an array, strings of an array, normal led's...)

Option two (1) show 12 of all

Option three (2) show 2 of all

I wired my option field to a equal to 0?. This to a select. There I have the selection between 4 and 12. After I wired my arrays and my string.

This works fine. Now option (2) is new. I wired a constant of the option field to the option field. The constant has the option (2). After this I made a equal?. then I wired select. The selection is 2 and the other selection should be the other selector (12 or 4). But I can*t wire this (one selection boolisch and one nummeric). Only one selection constand don't work ;)

How could I wire this?

Could I wire a proberty node of the option field instead an enum?

I changed it - in the moment it looks like this - I forgot to add two more boolesch references because I have three options and the new is to show only two things (led...).

But the output of the led's make problems. I can't connect it direct with a tunnel.

Could I wire a proberty node of the option field instead an enum?

I changed it - in the moment it looks like this - I forgot to add two more boolesch references because I have three options and the new is to show only two things (led...).

But the output of the led's make problems. I can't connect it direct with a tunnel.

2471[/snapback]

Why not? Of course you can connect a control. You already have an enum on the front panel, no? Also, you can leave the property nodes outside or inside the case. Just wire the constants. You can aslo wire the boolean through. For cases that you do not use then you can specify a default case the does nothing.

post-2-1098850913.gif?width=400