Is this FlexMotion Accel/Decel bug fixed?

Hi,

does anyone know about this problem:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/5C8FBCA58E07BB208625767E005429D7

?

We have code here that was done with a development system patched as described in the article, the consequence is of course, that we now have to patch each development system where we want to build this. On the other hand if I just replace the VIs concerned on my unpatched system with the original ones the application can be built, so I do not see an error here. Nevertheless the VI names still contain the forbidden "/". Is this a fixed issue?

Best regards

flintstone

I just had a check for you. There is a CAR number for the file name issue in the flexmotion library (96799) but it has not been fixed yet so I am not sure why this no longer causes issues. Maybe some of the internal changes to the EXE structure have changed to cope with this? Seems unlikely though, would have to do some testing.

Thanks James,

I thought of maybe some change in the building process that does not require the files to be copied any more and thus the issue does not pop up any more.

As soon as I have time (let's see when that might be ;) ) I will test whether this works and tell the result here.

Cheers,

flintstone