Need Help to use ZLIB EXtract VI (OpenG ZIP Tool Kit)

Hello

I'm a beginner in Labview and I would like use some Vis in the OPenG ZIP Tool Library.

I would like being able to extract a file in an archive protected with a password and the possibility to overwrite it.

First, I have used the "ZLIB Extract All To Dir" Vi. It works fine except if the extracted file is already present.

There is no OverWrite Option possibilities for this Vi.

2nd, I wanted to try to use the "ZLIB Open Unzip + ZLIB Extract + ZLIB Close Unzip Archive"

However, I think I haven't understood the correct syntax to use the "ZLIB Extract" Vi.

There is no Example about his usage in Help.

On Target Path input, I have linked the Application Directory Constante (The place where I want to find the extracted file)

On The Internal Name input , If there is nothing linked, I have the n°7 error that appears.

If I link a string constante which countain the name of the unique file I want to extract, I have the n° 1059 Error that appears.

PS : In each Case, the file is not extracted. The correct password is also linked to the password input.

Is there anyone could help me about that ?

Kind Regards

It might be more helpful if you post both the zip file you want to extract and the code you created. Debugging from screen shots is feels so awkward that I simply refuse to spend any time on that.

Also make sure to post any VIs in 2011 or earlier. I don't have at the moment always access to a machine with 2012 installed.

One thing I see however is that you pass in the application directory to the target path. This should be the file path of the file you want to create! And if the filename is the same as the one in the ZIP archive (but watch out here as paths in an archive can be relative paths defining several directory levels) then you do not need to connect the internal name at all, as it will be extracted from the passed in target path.

If you had posted the VI and ZIP file in the beginning I could have run it and seen the problem immediately. Deducing such things from a screen shot is more difficult since there is no context help and all that available.