Wait for printing finished

Hi all,

I need some help... You'll read 'TestStand' a few times but it is a LabVIEW problem  :)

In my current project I have 4 testsetups all running teststand sequences. The 4 PC's are connected to a network and there is 1 network printer.

I need automatic printing of the teststand reports and I want to wait until printing has finished.

I discovered that automatic report printing in teststand is not that easy (don't understand why but ...).

I found a LabVIEW workaround here (and also asked my question there)

I implemented this 'Action'in my sequential model and this works fine.

So the VI opens the xml report in a webbrowser window and it prints.

So far so good, but I would like that vi to wait until printing is finished or at least until it is successfully sent to the printer.

I tried making another vi that reads the default printer queue via a .NET constructor node etc etc .

I can see my printjob (because I now the useraccount that submitted the printjob).

BUT ... the 4 testsetups are logged in with the same windows user account so I can't filter on submitter.

Any ideas on how to implement this ?

I attached the 2 vi's:

TS Print Report.vi is the vi that opens the XML report and sends it to the printer.

printertest.vi checks the local printerserver and reads the default printqueue and PrintJobInfoCollection.

The VI's are in LabVIEW 2010

Thanks for our help.

printertest.vi

TS Print Report.vi