how to compare a smooth sine wave to a noisy one

new to labview. im trying to compare a smooth sine wave to a noisy one. i have used the generated signals and tried using a compare data within tolerance. im not sure im going to get the results i want. i wants to show that the noisy one is out of a specified tolerance of the clean one, and then write that to a log file. ive attached what i have so far.

any suggestions. obviously this isnt complicated but im learning. this is not for school or anything. just a random idea to get me used to some of the simple stuff. 

Test Code.vi

Edited by newbiewannabeG

First issue is in state 2 (you should probably use a type def enum) you aren't passing through the bottom dynamic data type wire.  This means that the sine wave data is lost and isn't available for the comparison in state 3.  If you probe the wire in state 3 you'll see the top wire has data the bottom does not.  Also the express VI doesn't seem to be doing what you want either.  Instead I like to use the raw numbers and do the comparison my self.  This way I can probe along the way and see what is going on.  I take the Y and and subtract a range then perform a In Range on the other Y values.  Then I say are all in range using the And array function.

Test Code Hooovahh Edit.vi