Sr. LabVIEW/Test/Stand Developer Opening in Detroit Area

Senior LabVIEW/TestStand Developer

DGE Inc., an FEV Company, is seeking a Senior Software Developer with strong LabVIEW experience.  The candidate should also have experience with automated test systems architecture and design for automotive applications. DGE, Inc. is a provider of electrical engineering design and consulting services to the automotive OEMs and Tier Suppliers.  DGE’s experience and expertise allows the company to assist its partners with integration of their products into the OEM vehicle.  

Position Requirements:

• Hands-on experience in implementing automated test systems for electronic control modules
  • Demonstrated experience in defining and validating component and system requirements for test equipment
  • Ability to define project effort and task share; experience in requirements management
  • Strong LabVIEW programming skills
  • Good knowledge of automotive software programming standards and processes such as CMMI and ISO 26262
  • Excellent competence in working with communication networks such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay etc.
  • Ability to understand and interpret strategy development criteria and application needs
  • Strong vehicle electronic system background
  • Highly competent communication skills and the ability to present to and interact with clients
  • Good organizational and project management skills
  • Supports quote preparation/resource determination for a specific project
  • Ability to mentor and coach other team members
Qualifications:
  • BSEE is required; MSEE is a plus
  • CLAD Certification (or equivalent experience)
  • Minimum.5 years LabVIEW software development experience
  • In-depth knowledge of electronic control units and electro-mechanical control systems is required
  • Practical experience using NI equipment and software packages (LabVIEW, TestStand, etc.) is required
  • Proficiency with test equipment interfaces and DAQ experience
  • Ability to read/understand module schematics and use for debug & test
  • Experience with software design, development, and testing techniques and procedures
  • Must be motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
  • Effective project management, organizational, and teamwork skills are required
  • In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project is required
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
  • Highly motivated / strong work ethic 

Please send resumes to bdoyle@dgeinc.com

• Similar Content

• By DigDoug
      CLA_ATM_QMH_PRACTICE.zipHi Folks,

I'm taking the CLA exam in a few weeks and would like some feedback on the solution I put together (attached). A few specific questions:
      Can I dump tags in the VI Documentation of the VI like I did in Error Handler - Console Error.vi and get credit since there are instructions for developers to complete this work? This would be my strategy if I run out of time. 
      Does this seem like a passing solution? Why/why not?
      Where do you think I would lose the most points in this solution?
      Any other feedback on this exam or general strategy tips are greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
      Aaron
    • By REF
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm taking the CLD this week and I have some questions:
      1) Can I create a project and add in it the VI given by NI. 
      2) I will use a STATE MACHINE and I'm thinking to add a state for the "WAIT EVENT"  within an EVENT STRUCTURE  to responds the user interaction with the UI (if the user click any buttons, this event structure will decide which state execute).
      => It is a good idea or no?
      3) At the end, if I will be able to test the Project with the VI analyzer, What I should consider the most in the VI Analyzer results.
      4) For the file I/O ( INI file or CSV file)Can I Use an"Application Directory"+"File Name"+"Build Path" to access the file path?
       5)If the application is well documented and I can run it at the end, I can pass it or there is another tip I should consider?
      Thank you.
    • By Shiva Prasad
      Hello,
      I'm currently looking for a job Change. Myself Shiva recently qualified the CLD and working on LabVIEW since more than 3 Years as well as on LabWindows/CVI Since last 1.5 years. I have experience on all Kind of RF instruments with different communication Protocols and all other details are listed below in my Resume. If you have any opening that suits me please contact me to my mail ID : sunnyshiva55@gmail.com
      Thanks
      Shiva
      Resume_Shiva.pdf
    • By hichem55
      Hello,

I will take the CLD exam in two days and I would be grateful if anyone could help me in these two questions:

1/ Do I have the ability to change a Cluster from the given UI into a Typedef?
      2/ In addition to Tip strips, Is it recommended to add some comments on the front panel or not?

Thank you very much!
    • By Gab
      Hello everyone,
      I am planning to give CLD exam but my question is: is this certification make any significase difference ?
      If yes, then where can I find proper guidance for preparation of this exam.
      Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.