Wiki Documentation Generation

The LV Report Generation Toolkit has a built-in documentation tool. It can even build it up into HTML formatting. Has anyone ever looked into / developed/ brainstormed how this could either be adapted and/or influence a wiki documentation tool?

I was thinking about something that would output the text to be copied into a wiki editor along with a folder full of all images/items that need to be uploaded to link to.

To extend this page links and hierarchy could be built based on Library / Project / VIPM Package structure.

Thoughts?

Well. Sort of relevant....

I have an automatic HTML document generator for help files. I looked at the LV Report Generation Toolkit but it was awkward and I settled on a templated system and regex replacement (header, body footer templates etc). I found that writing HTML with a WISWIG HTML editor (so you know what it will look like) and running a script against it with keyword replacement was easier and more flexible than building a HTML document with the LV Report Generation Toolkit for that use case.

I can look into it and see if I get some ideas from it.

Some of the big differences are that imbedded images have to be uploaded to the wiki along with the linking to different pages throughout the wiki.

I'm curious what the interest level for this would be in the community. Essentially determining if its worth the effort to attempt this or just build up our own wiki. I could see this being useful for OpenG as there is no direct lookup and/or wiki for the toolkit.