how to get loop timing in labview 2013?

thank you for reply, but problem is , i have a camera , this is gives data 30 Hz sampling frequency, means 30fps, means 30 samples per second,  time difference between each sample is 1/30 = 0.033 sec.   now i want to calculate time difference between each sample as vi run for camera gives data.  for that i want previous  time of sample and current time of sample . 

The previous link seems to do just that, it measures the time it takes for a loop to iterate.  But in most situations I'd recommend instead of trying to capture each frame as it comes in, tell it to acquire at 30FPS but then ask to read the frames remaining in the buffer.  This way if your loop rate is 200ms that's fine, you'll still get all the frames.  There are examples shipped with IMAQ that demonstrate both methods, and even shipped examples to calculate the actual FPS and time between iterations.

The previous link seems to do just that, it measures the time it takes for a loop to iterate.  But in most situations I'd recommend instead of trying to capture each frame as it comes in, tell it to acquire at 30FPS but then ask to read the frames remaining in the buffer.  This way if your loop rate is 200ms that's fine, you'll still get all the frames.  There are examples shipped with IMAQ that demonstrate both methods, and even shipped examples to calculate the actual FPS and time between iterations.

As usual hooovahh is more eloquent than me.  Check out "find examples..." under the help menu for some of the referenced content.  If you are looking for a quick and dirty FPS calculation my link will do just fine though.

can you send me the vi file which your telling