How do I get started with LabView 7.1 Express

Hi to all, I juz started working on Labview recently due to work commitment, but was kinda of being throw to figure it myself. :wacko: Though i can quite understand how a program worked, but i juz couldn't write one with a complex programme (previously program by someone else) lingering in my mind. :blink:

Anyone pls, do give me advice on how i should go abt starting off in Labview 7.1. Thanks... :lightbulb:

Hi to all, I juz started working on Labview recently due to work commitment, but was kinda of being throw to figure it myself. :wacko:   Though i can quite understand how a program worked, but i juz couldn't write one with a complex programme (previously program by someone else) lingering in my mind. :blink:  

Anyone pls, do give me advice on how i should go abt starting off in Labview 7.1. Thanks... :lightbulb:

4200[/snapback]

if you want write complex programms, don't use LabVIEW Express ... ;)

Express is made (IMHO) 4 "quick'n dirty' solutions in your Lab ...

switch your functions palette to "advanced" and take a look at the functions they provide.

there are some good beginners books, who are written 4 newbies and show you how to get used to labview and "think in labview". Maybe you want to visit the LV Basic Course ?

i can only recommend german books, therefore my english speaking colleagues may help you out ?

best regards

cb

Hi

if you look for book ni has a list of labview books. Look at the side

"National Instruments Books and Publications -- English"

I found it with google.com and the words "labview books national instruments"

have fun with reading :book:

alex