Create property node accessors dialog fails creation, 75% of the time

This is is LabVIEW 2015. Haven't tried in other versions but I assume it also fails as badly since it's not really a LV2015 feature.

Here's my dialog configuration:

post-2-0-90643000-1448426001.png

Basically what happens most of the time is it just creates the property folder and 2 read\write VIs that are incompletely scripted:

post-2-0-15252500-1448426476.png

I have to remove the property folder and the VIs from the class and redo the dialog. Sometimes 3-4 times before it finally works. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to this. Has anyone else experienced this? if so, I guess I should report it to NI. If this is already mentioned on another thread, then sorry for the noise.

The only time I've seen it broken like that is when I broke it myself when playing with Custom User Scripting for accessors. This is just a shoot in the dark, but check your <LabVIEW>\resource\Framework\Providers\LVClassLibrary\NewAccessors\BaseAccessorScripter\Custom User Scripting For New Simple Accessor VI.vi - by default its BD is empty.