how to measure degree of each and every instant of running sinusoidal waveform?

hi

i have 50HZ sinusoidal signal as a referance signal and i want to measure the present/current degree of  running waveform very precisely and accurately , means as one cycle contains the degrees from 0 to 360. for e.g. if current degree is 5 then output must b single scalar 5. and if current degree is 250 then it gives output 250. i use simulate signal block and do the settings of getting 50Hz signal then i attach extract single tone block and get output from detected phases (degree) but the output contains data like an array which i cannot extract because i am new user of labview. is there any way to measure current degree of running waveform one by one as waveform oscilate and change the degree and send scalar data (single data) present degree to some where else for comparison. kindly help me i will be highly thankful to you. thank in advance

with best regards

mudasir ahmed 

internal.vi

I don't have v2015 to look at your code. You don't list what hardware you are using and your update rate. If you're doing this post-processing, then it should be very possible. If you're trying to do this live with millisecond update rates on a Windows PC, then it cannot be done.

Crosspost #1

Crosspost #2 (linked in #1)

The code isn't doing much.  Besides needing 2015 you also need the control and simulation toolkit for some reason.  This is a post processing technique with the Simulate Signal being used for now.

A while ago I had a need to look at every cycle of a square wave looking for drop outs.  Here is my post on NI's forums with a VI at the end which could detect if one cycle was missing.  Using a modified version you can look at each cycle of the sine wave.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Detect-PWM-Drop-Out/td-p/2610921

Dear sir 

my circuit is attached herewith which i want to control using labview code using co-simulation mode. kindly help me how i measure degree of 50 HZ sine wave at every instant and do switching decisions accordingly. please help me

with best regards

mudasir ahmed