proximal

Can't post on Job Listings forum

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the great content and info on this site! And thanks in advance for reading my question. I'm new here, and I'm having trouble posting on the Job Listings forum. Here's a screenshot of when I try to select Job Listings.

Capture.PNG

It's light gray (not selectable). I try to click on it and nothing happens. I don't seem to have any problem selecting other sections (including this support section obviously). Is there a restriction on posting there? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Nathan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jean LINISA
      Bonjour,
      Je recherche pour une mission longue durée (1 an minimum) en région parisienne un(e) ingénieur(e) LabVIEW & TestStand expérimenté(e).
      Une certification CLD/CLA et/ou CTD serait fortement appréciée.
      Un backgroud en électronique/mécatronique serait un plus.
      Disponibilité ASAP
      Français obligatoire.
      Contactez-moi en MP ou par Mail
    • By Jean LINISA
      Hi,
      I am french LabVIEW consultant available for worldwide remote work up to 10 hours per week.
      Please find attached my resumé.
      Don't hesitate to contact me for further informations.

Regards,
      Jean LINISA
      https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanlinisa/

DC_Jean_Linisa_English.pdf
    • By DigitalWave
      This is an updated posting to the previous posting to reflect changes to the job description and requirements.

LabVIEW job opportunity

About the company:
      High tech manufacturing company of non-destructive test equipment and machinery. Small but dynamic business where all employees are able to contribute directly to our success. About the role:
      Full time on site position developing LabVIEW software products. This candidate will be in charge of software development and hardware integration. Candidate will be responsible for replacing old text based projects into LabVIEW and maintaining existing application. Additional projects are the re-architecting of existing applications to have a more “modern” look and feel.  
      Experience:
      3-5 years of LabVIEW application development. FPGA, digital signal processing, database and IT experience a plus, but not necessary. Engineering or physics degree a plus. US Citizenship required.  
      Salary negotiable and commensurate upon abilities.
      Send resumes and cover letters to resumes@digitalwavecorp.com.

• By Darren_Odom
      Seeking a LabVIEW developer with 5+ years experience in/around Boulder, CO

Requirements:  Must live in/around Boulder or Longmont CO. Be available during the day to make physical working hours trips to work on code on-site in North Boulder, CO (This won't work if you're a current student attending university). A sample of test code will be given to gauge re-architect, redesign, and diagram clean-up proficiency.  (In order to perform the test, you must have LabVIEW 2015+ installed the trial version is ok for this exercise.) Your attitude, work ethic and personality will be more important than your Labview proficiency. Skills can always be learned. 

Nice to haves: CLD/CLAD not a must, but bonus. LV Real time, FPGA on CRIO or similar will earn you some points, but again, not completely necessary. 

Pay is negotiable, also open to a contractor (1099) relationship.

Send resumes and cover letters to :
      D@sure.works

• By battler
      Build using LabVIEW a reusable library for Software Updates for standalone exes. This library should check the current version and periodically (user settable) search a particular database (held by and kept up to date by us) location on the internet in a format and using a method proposed by the developer. If it's found that the current version is older than the latest available then the library will download (from a location and using a method to be proposed) and install the latest version automatically (to be proposed). The library must be generic in that it can be used for any parent application. It must be efficient, robust and reusable. VI source code is required.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.