HTK + LabView

Hi there!

I have made a project using HTK speech recogniser, and I can run it using my cmd on windows. Now I want to create an interface using LabView where I can run the speech recogniser on it and turn on turn off or something like that depending to the words the system recognises. Im using the System Exec VI and I can run the speech recogniser from labview using the cmd. But if I put "wait until completion" to false, LabView opens the cmd and I can see the recognition process on it, but "standard output" is empty. On the other hand if I put "wait until completion" option to True, I cant see what is happening on the cmd, but when I close it I can see the speech recognition procces on the "standard output".

Now I want to do different acctions for the different words, but how can I obtain what word has the speech recogniser recognized? 

I think that I can use a case structure and put the words to recognise in the different cases and an action for each case. Is it posible?

If someone knows how to do it or has a different idea please write me back.