Replace Missing VIs on Expected Path

hooovahh

So I have some VIs, and they call some subVIs.  The dependencies have been replaced with a different but similar API.  Instead of keeping both APIs I'm ripping the bandaid and getting rid of the old API moving forward.  The old API has been used in several places and so now opening VIs that called them brings up a dialog of searching for the missing dependency.  I can manually go in and do quickdrop replacements, but there called quite a few places and I'd rather do it with scripting.

So what I'd like to do is open all VI references in a folder.  Find all subVIs in that VI.  Look at the path, or name or some identifying mark of the missing subVI.  If it matches the old API, do a scripting replace on the new one with maybe some small adjustments like creating constants where before there wasn't an option.

I'm running into an issue pretty early.  I can open the VIs reference, and then get all references to subVIs.  But since they are missing, the VI path and VI name for this reference is blank.  So how can I know some identifying piece of information from the subVI that isn't loaded?  One option is I see when you have context help open is you can see the expected VI path.  But I couldn't find this property.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

EDIT:  I see Missing VI Path, Missing Paths, and Dependencies >> Missing Dependency Paths, properties on the SubVI but these are always blank for some reason.

Double Edit: I'm an idiot, the property node generated errors early on in my testing, and wasn't working right.  Please disregard.