Error after stopping executable

I can't read german, so I can't get the specifics of the error, but I do know that sometimes if loops aren't properly stopped and references closed before your application exits, you can get errors.

For example, with an exe I built, I had a property node (or method, don't remember which) that closed the front panel residing inside of my main while loop. Therefore, the window was closing before the loop exited and I would get an error in the exe when it closed. This only happened on some machines, but not all. I moved it outside the loop and haven't seen it since.

this is no strange error, its the typical former "bluescreen", now "Read-Exception" Windows error, which happens, if you want to read/write to a memory location which is protected by the OS.

i try to translate:

The instruction in "0x123456" referenced memory at "0x56789". The memory could not be "read".

This happens typically im C++ e.g. by trying to read a private variable by a pointer.

Mybe you have open activeX references or stuff like this in your LV programm ?

best regards,

CB