PV panel Labview project

Hello Lava fellows,

I have numeric data of a PV panel (irradiation, temperature, ..) during months in a lot of different txt file. And I want to import this data and analyze it with LabVIEW: Find the higher temperature, display the values of temperature of 5 days during a months, display it in graphs.

PLEASE I need your help !

3 hours ago, dhahmed said:

PLEASE I need your help !

Help us help you.

Please provide details on what kind of help you want: Do you want us to: Give you some ideas on how to start? Or review code that you've already written? Or write the code for you?

Also, please provide details on how much LabVIEW experience you have and how much general programming experience you have.

• Like 1

That sounds like a perfect task for visualization tool like e.g. grafana: https://grafana.com/

Though if you insist on using LV for that, I'd recommend you to import all different data using "Read Delimited Spreadsheet VI" http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361P-01/glang/read_delimited_spreadsheet/.

Then you should merge the data together into one-format array.

Having all the information in one array will allow you to perform whole variety of analysis.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, JKSH said:

Help us help you.

Please provide details on what kind of help you want: Do you want us to: Give you some ideas on how to start? Or review code that you've already written? Or write the code for you?

Also, please provide details on how much LabVIEW experience you have and how much general programming experience you have.

Thank you for your interest,

I've began with labview one month ago.

And please, I want the code of the programme because I don't have time.