NXG 5.0 Can it be used for commercial dev if I have a valid SRL?

So I have a commercial project I am developing a subset of in NXG (specifically I am using the Web Module) . Currently I am using 4.0.

I am excited to try out the new version and have a few questions about 5.0 NXG Community Edition.

1. Can I download and use it for my commercial application as I have a valid Software Reference Library license?
  2. Does it install to its own special location that is going to be different from 5.0 NXG full version?
  3. Am I crazy for attempting to install it straight onto my dev PC that I actually need to do work on? (NXG in a VM is a memorable experience for all the wrong reasons).

1. During installation you must accept the license agreement. Only for non-commercial use.
  2. It installs to "<National Instruments>\LabVIEW NXG 5.0" (same as pro)
  3. VM seems to work for me this time (probably because installation is actually offline).

7 minutes ago, LogMAN said:
  1. During installation you must accept the license agreement. Only for non-commercial use.
  2. It installs to "<National Instruments>\LabVIEW NXG 5.0" (same as pro)
  3. VM seems to work for me this time (probably because installation is actually offline).

Thanks. Do you know if I were to install it now and start to tinker with it I could then activate it with a Pro license when it is officially released in a few weeks time? I am certainly not going to be deploying my commercial application for a few months still.