explanation / temperature regulation use-case

dear reader

i have the task to explain a labview use-case, i found this image below, which seems to describes the following use case:

creating a program which will aquire a signal (temperature) from a thermocouple,

determine whether this is above a required maximum temperature (if this is true then i would like to initiate a case which switches off a heater output), or if the temperature is below a required minimum temperature (if this is true then i would like to initiate another case which will switch the heater on.

really would appreciate, if anyone could explain all the symbols below, eg TF (true,false), but what about this "clock" kind of symbol with the "100" attached?

in the end, i need to explain this use case described above, with below graph from labview.. 

hope you can help me here

thanks! 

2000?v=v2&px=-1

It really sounds like you need to take some basic LabVIEW training if you aren't sure what a control terminal is.  In general press CTRL+H and the help window will be opened.  From there you can mouse over functions and the help window will tell you what the thing is, and what it does.  Here is the Getting Started page of the Wiki.  It has lots of topics but the Online Training is the best for this stuff

33 minutes ago, hooovahh said:

It really sounds like you need to take some basic LabVIEW training if you aren't sure what a control terminal is.  In general press CTRL+H and the help window will be opened.  From there you can mouse over functions and the help window will tell you what the thing is, and what it does.  Here is the Getting Started page of the Wiki.  It has lots of topics but the Online Training is the best for this stuff

hi there

thanks for your help; you got it totally right, really have no clue about labview plus also i dont need to have. the task for me is just to kind of explain whats going on in this graphic and thats it, but ok, i'll try to find out what these symbols stand for, :)