Is it possible to detect and erase the defects on an image using NI Vision Assistant 2019?

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to do so. The image I am working on are images of boards with scratches on them. The pcb board is in a darker shade of green while the scratches are in the lighter shade. I want to do this so I can only emphasize the connections on the board without the scratches being visible to. Is it possible? I hope you can help me. Thank You!a1.png.ada518ac5dd717b9ff72684b93ba4232.png

Pretty much anything is possible. Some tasks may require some know-how, most a lot of trial and error.

If you haven't checked it out, you may want to look into the Vision Development Toolkit (and its associated Vision Assistant), as it has a bunch (lots) of functions to process and analyze images. But again, you will have to do your own research and experimenting.

Wait a few years and you might be able to ask this to L"AI"BVIEW and it will be done automagically.

• Like 2