Actor framework - Substitute actor override

J'ai téléchargé le fameux state actor patern et clairement il n'explique absolument rien. Ou puis je trouver un exemple ? A quoi ça sert ? Est ce que quelqu'un sait vraiment ? Il n'y a aucun exemples null part dans les exemple NI et ce VI ne montre absolument rien

clear

274 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

Good morning I downloaded the famous state actor patern and clearly it explains absolutely nothing. Where can I find an example? What's the point ? Does anyone really know? There are no examples anywhere in the NI examples and this VI shows absolutely nothing

Good morning

I downloaded the famous state actor patern and clearly it explains absolutely nothing.

Where can I find an example? What's the point ? Does anyone really know? There are no examples anywhere in the NI examples and this VI shows absolutely nothing

How do we launch this switch actor? Where ? I don't understand the point of this VI?

When hitchhiking, is the switch actor useful? (obviously no, since nowhere are the FIFO connections cut, the nesteds are not deleted in the actor who is going to be switched)

image.png.9701c0ddf0ab267d02ea1ff04a9a3fd1.png

Edited by Youssef Menjour

Implementing the State Pattern in Actor Framework.pdf

This PDF is in the project template. I'm literally in the middle of a new State Pattern implementation and am using this template for the first time myself. If anything it could use a refresh with the new launch nested actor vis, but aside from that the information is available in this example project.