Case Structure Dividers

I use case structures as part of state machines, and with large programs having many states, it becomes difficult to distinguish sections of related states. Some sort of delineation, user configurable but functionally invisible, would help organize and break up an otherwise unfathomable list.

Possible implementations could be as simple as being able to insert a line between entries. Other possibilities could be the setting of the background behind the case text, the text color, or the text style.

• 4 weeks later...
You can achieve this by adding no-op frames that are titled "------------ Section Name ------------". They are not intended to be executed, but rather serve as deviders between groupings of frames.

The only issue here is that they have to be different for every divider. Not a major big deal, but there non the less, plus tunnels need to be addressed. I frequently turn off the default if unwired to keep me from making an oops. With various state machine architectures, this should be a feature available in the state case similar to the custom menu dividers.