Error 7 While Deploying LabVIEW Executable with Report Generation Toolkit

Hello,

I wanted to make an executable that would build a project using the LabVIEW VIs found in : C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2020\vi.lib\AppBuilder\AB_API\Build

However, I get error 7 when I run my executable.

Get LV Class Default Value.vi<APPEND>

<b>Complete call chain:</b>
     Get LV Class Default Value.vi
     AB_API Factory.vi
     NI_AB_API_Build.lvclass:Open Build.vi
     test_build_for_exe.vi

<b>LabVIEW attempted to load the class at this path:</b>
C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\builds\vi.lib\AppBuilder\AB_API\EXE\NI_AB_API_EXE.lvclass. 

After some research ( https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019O6PSAU&l=fr-FR ) I saw that the classes should be put in the "Always Included" section. However, the classes my VI uses are in my project's dependencies, so I can't include them. 

How can I include classes that are in a project's dependencies when creating an executable? 

See you soon 

snippets.png

15 hours ago, Darren said:

The App Builder API is not supported within a built EXE. It can only run in the LabVIEW editor.

More generally, there is no way to build a LabVIEW EXE that can build LabVIEW EXEs.

That's technically not exactly correct since there exists something like lvrtff. However trying to use that in order to be able to build LabVIEW applications from within a LabVIEW application is definitely not worth the hassles.