Clear All Breakpoints

It will be nice to have a "Clear All Breakpoints" feature (from the menu + shortcut). Just like MS Visual Studio, for instance:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....breakpoints.asp

As of now (7.1.1), we have to do a "Find" on Breakpoints and manually clear them one-by-one.

-Khalid

Try adding this VI to your Project folder in LabVIEW (c:\program files\national instruments\labview 7.1\project). Restart LabVIEW and you will have "Remove All Breakpoints..." in the Tools menu of your VI.

Download File:post-192-1129153762.vi

Try adding this VI to your Project folder in LabVIEW (c:\program files\national instruments\labview 7.1\project). Restart LabVIEW and you will have "Remove All Breakpoints..." in the Tools menu of your VI.

Hi Khalid, and Lavezza,

I took the liberty of adding Lavezza's code with a few mods to an existing tool that I had worked on with E. Blasberg.

It helps you to find used and unused VI's in a project, kill unused VI's that you select, and now, remove all breakpoints in the project.

Throw this llb in your /projects folder and then restart LV. Use from the Tools menu (Find used & unused VI's)

Thanks to all who participated.

Here it is!

Neville

Download File:post-2680-1129654122.llb

Hi Neville, and Lavezza,

Thank you for sharing the little utilities. They'll definitely come in handy.

I quickly modified Lavezza's VI to either clear breakpoints from all VIs in memory or from just the one it was invoked from. NOTE that it doesn't save the VI(s) so the breakpoints will come back when the VI(s) are reloaded.

Thank you,

-Khalid

Download File:post-311-1129734474.vi