the vi included in picture.llb cannot be built in my app?

i built a application a few days ago. In the source code of that application, i used "draw text in rec.vi".

The application is still working now. :)

But when i try to build another application using "draw text in rec.vi" today, labview show me the message attached below. :o

i dont know why i built last time, no problem happend, but this time there is a really big problem

please help me:worship:

post-2513-1134635943.jpg?width=400

in my program, i do use some property node, but none in the program using the "draw text in rec.vi".

and i didnt change this part of program, why cannt i build this time?

and my purpose to use the "draw text in rec.vi" is show some words in my picture.

Hi. Do you use label property node or sth? Some values cannot be changed during execution mode. Gimmie more details. Greets
in my program, i do use some property node, but none in the program using the "draw text in rec.vi".

and i didnt change this part of program, why cannt i build this time?

and my purpose to use the "draw text in rec.vi" is show some words in my picture.

I think in your case the second part of the message is the important part. For some reasons your VI has lost its diagram. Maybe you did set something wrong during the last build and the original VI was overwritten by the one build by the application builder which usually has no diagrams.

I would do a reinstall of LabVIEW to get the vi.lib VIs back into original state.

Rolf Kalbermatter

you know, the origin vi is included in the picture.llb which is offered by NI. These files have no diagram. how can i do with them?

I think in your case the second part of the message is the important part. For some reasons your VI has lost its diagram. Maybe you did set something wrong during the last build and the original VI was overwritten by the one build by the application builder which usually has no diagrams.

I would do a reinstall of LabVIEW to get the vi.lib VIs back into original state.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Just checked "draw text in rect" and "PCT Pad String" (since the error you showed is referencing this vi).

In my LV-installation both vi's have their corresponding block diagram.

Following rolfk, I think somehow your block diagram got removed during your last build. You will have to either reinstall or repair your LV-installation.

Didier