Error with division

pesce,

Looking at your diagram and reading your problem, I'm just about willing to bet that your "FBC" indicator is not really connected to the "fbc" output of the formula node, but is really just connected to your "x2" input of the formula node. If this is the case, it is obscured by the path of the wire being "underneath" the formula node. Try double clicking on the wire leading to your "FBC" indicator and the outline of where the wire "really" leads to should become apparent.

Just a guess,

-Pete Liiva

At the moment I'm at home and I can't check the VI you gave me, but I'll do it as soon as i come back to work.

I know the picture is bad ad the wires look bad but trust me the are correct.

I can add just a thing the program load a data from a file where i save them in form of spreadsheet file and before i save them i converted them to engineer number may be them problem is in the format but why only for the division? :throwpc:

thank you

At the moment I'm at home and I can't check the VI you gave me, but I'll do it as soon as i come back to work.

I know the picture is bad ad the wires look bad but trust me the are correct.

I can add just a thing the program load a data from a file where i save them in form of spreadsheet file and before i save them i converted them to engineer number may be them problem is in the format but why only for the division? :throwpc:

thank you

If you look at the image I posted you can see it does the same calculation properly using a formula just like yours. The only way yours could not do it right is if the wires are wrong. Check them and be neater next time. You will save everyone a lot of trouble if you pick that habit.

I saw your picture, I did my VI a lot of time in different way but the problem is still the division. I take the variable mca also for another calculation where there no other variable and i don't have problem.

Thank u for your help!

I wish too solve the problem

Have good week end!

Hallo everybody,

As it's monday I'm back to work and I can send you the VI with the data I use to load. I dysplayed in the front pannel the result of division, x*y and x+y and the only problem comes from the division, I wish someone can understand the problem,

Thank you very much

pesce

At the risk of sounding dense, what's the problem?

Using my hand calculator and the CS and Capacitance values, I get the same answer as your code. The quotient is very close to the CS value, but it doesn't seem that there's anything wrong with the division.

Hallo everybody,

As it's monday I'm back to work and I can send you the VI with the data I use to load. I dysplayed in the front pannel the result of division, x*y and x+y and the only problem comes from the division, I wish someone can understand the problem,

Thank you very much

pesce

That VI works. You should have posted the VI with the formula node that doesn't work. Please help us to help you.