vision utilities

HI

I have a full version 8.0 of labview and want to use the vision utilities which fall under vision and motion.

However I see this function:

Color Utilities Palette

(Vision-->Vision Utilities...)

IMAQ Color Image To Array

the documentation says that tehre are other function salso which convert a 2D array t o image and some other functions.

I tried but didnt find it and also tried to see if some more CD need to be installed.

Please help me in finding out these functions

Thanks

HI

I have a full version 8.0 of labview and want to use the vision utilities which fall under vision and motion.

However I see this function:

Color Utilities Palette

(Vision-->Vision Utilities...)

IMAQ Color Image To Array

the documentation says that tehre are other function salso which convert a 2D array t o image and some other functions.

I tried but didnt find it and also tried to see if some more CD need to be installed.

Please help me in finding out these functions

Thanks

Some very minimalistic Vision VI functions are installed by NI-IMAQ the driver software for National Instruments image acquisition boards. Those functions allow NI-IMAQ to give you an image back into LabVIEW but that is about it. The Vision Development Toolkit is a much broader library that contains all the VIs that you could possibly dream of.

Rolf Kalbermatter