Change background color of array elememt

I'd like to be able to change the background color of a numeric control in an array. I can't find any properties that will let me do that. Is is possible?

George

I'd like to be able to change the background color of a numeric control in an array. I can't find any properties that will let me do that. Is is possible?

George

I fiigured it out. I wasn't downcasting properly. It's not enough to use the Numeric class specifier when using the "To More Specifc Class" VI. I had to create a reference from the actual control.

George

There is a strange property interaction with text colors. If you go to the properties popup list you will find that there are two "paths" to set BG color:

Numeric Text>Text Colors>BG Color

and

Numeric Text>Colors>BG Color

You can therefore modify tcplomp's VI as so:

post-45-1150374866.jpg?width=400

If you change the second color box and run the VI twice you get the same colors in the array both times. However, if you change the upper color box, (yellow in my example), the first time you run the VI the box is entirely yellow. On the second run it will be yellow with the red border color.

Bug?

Download File:post-45-1150375036.vi