Chris, congrats on your 500th post!

How long can he hold back... :unsure:

I couldn't hold back any longer! :wacko:

Thanks guys - I appreciate it. Another thing I appreciate is LAVA - it's a great place to hang out, with some top-shelf users and great discussions (it's my sanctuary from the real world :D )

Shameless plug: If you appreciate LAVA as much as I do, follow the link below...

I couldn't hold back any longer! :wacko:

Thanks guys - I appreciate it. Another thing I appreciate is LAVA - it's a great place to hang out, with some top-shelf users and great discussions (it's my sanctuary from the real world :D )

Shameless plug: If you appreciate LAVA as much as I do, follow the link below...

> I'm a LAVA, not a fighter

We LAVA you too, Chris!

Congratulations!

Though, it looks like you missed the opportunity to post your 500th post in the thread congratulating you on you 500th post. I'm not sure what I'd call that - recursive, reentrant, not even redundant seem to do it...

Regardless...

Keep up the great work!!!

:thumbup:

-Pete Liiva

Here here.

Congratulations. I often wonder how much work you actually get done? It seems you must spend the good part of each day providing valuable input and solving the worlds wire problems. Now that you have moved to the other side of the world "Up Over?" I get a small window to post replies before you :D

Seriously though, your input is very much appreciated mate.

Cheers & Beers (Tooheys Old of course!)

:thumbup: & :beer:

I often wonder how much work you actually get done?

Actually, it's Michael's fault! I used to check the LAVA forums once or twice a week, but since the appearance of the -All of LAVA- RSS feed, it turns up in a folder in my Outlook every 30 minutes (yeah, yeah - I know that's adjustable, but I just can't help it :) )

Good on 'ya, mate!

Cheers mate, no w. furries - she'll be right cobber! ;)

Yes, a very big congrats on posting and then passing 500. It's appropriate for me to post my 501th to congratulate you on your 500+th.

I stuck around on 500 myself for the last couple weeks since my custom text line over the 5 LV icons cannot yet be edited. Seems that you get to edit this if you pay for a premium membership, but not if you only earn it by 500 posts.

Just my bit of passive protest.

Still, your achievement is worthy of celebration. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and found your insight to be invaluable.

Cheers to you Chris!

Aha! it seems I spoke too soon, so I must apologise to the management. Although the <customize this text> appears under your avatar *at* your 500th post, it actually becomes editable only at your 501th post. So you have to pass 500.

Speaking of preemptive congrats, there must be some type of big bash being planned soon for our FFF Michael Aivaliotis, since he is very soon to pass the 1000 mark. ;-)