LabView 8.2 Anniversary Ed.?

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I would like to know if anyone has any info on this version of LabView? It might be illegal to post this info, but I was reading the news in a blog site and apparently there are people distributing this version around the net in the common P2P protocols, I'm just curious as to how much does anyone know about thisnew version?

I suspect that no one on LAVA can/will answer such a question. Most members are professionals that would only cause them self harm by answering. Software available via P2P is often mislabeled, hacked, or functionally limited. I would suggest that you download legal demo versions if you have interest in upgrading. There are also educational versions available at a discount. LAVA moderators will delete the posts and accounts of anyone requesting serial numbers or codes.

I'm not a beta program member, or privy to any inside info, but in an attempt to your question; there is one post here on LAVA that hints at 8.1 / 8.2. Based on this, maybe information will be available after the first week in August? :D

Im not trying to download it either, I'm a professional too, and I've been having some problems with LV 8.0.1 and I was wondering if they would release a new version with fixes and patches, and since this is on the net I was trying to verify so that I will just wait for it instead of trying to fix the whole code, and maybe having a release date would be great too.

...I was wondering if they would release a new version with fixes and patches ... and maybe having a release date would be great too.

The only place you can get answers for either of these questions is NI directly - have a chat to your local FSE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
When reading thru the release notes, I do not recall seeing mention of GOOP.

I do remember a rather long list of problems.

No I did not download it. Just looked at the release notes and then is wasn gone.

Ben

From what I can tell they've implemented some watered down form of GOOP that doesn't allow you to create multiple objects in the class. Not even clear how they are protecting attributes while they are being modified. On the other hand it looks like they have inheritance. Looks like a useful tool, but different from the GOOP I'm used to.