Make your own South Park Avatar

I got tired of my "CM Punk" avatar, and went looking for something new today. I found a site called makecharacters.com that lets you create your own South Park style avatar by picking the components you like. Here's mine.

av-949.jpg

WARNING: It's addicting, and a bit slow, so do this on your lunch break! There are also some accessories and outfits that might not be appropriate for an avatar.

I changed from tn_gallery_949_28_13641.jpg to av-949.jpg

I think the CM Punk (real name Phil Brooks, but not me) was not as classic as Robert Young, aka Bob Y. av-1172.jpg. My avatar displayed kind of small, and I don't think anyone really got it the joke....

I'm staying with the "LV Punk" name. I noticed that some of my postings have changed from pbrooks100 to Phillip Brooks to LV_Punk over time, but others haven't. I think the name needs to stay the same going forward...

F.Y.I. My signature is a play on CM Punk's line "Straight Edge means I'm drug-free, alchohol-free, and better than you!" As a true "Straight Edge" LabVIEW guy, MY line would be...