Hello guys

aggie2006

• 9 months later...

Salutations people; first time in any kind d of forum and a beginner at Labview, pretty nice combination dont you think?.

Actually, I just left the grounds of theoretical physics and decided for experimental plasma physics. I am going to start PhD studies at UC Davis so this summer I started with a random project (hardware manipulation) using Labview. And of course, I am already having questions..hahaha.

I can sense this community is gonna be of great use.

Anything regarding physics, I may be able to give you a hand.

Rodrigo Gamboa.

QUOTE(Gamboa @ Aug 14 2007, 03:28 AM)

I just left the grounds of theoretical physics and decided for experimental plasma physics.

A man after my own heart - I did a lot of experimental plasma physics after I left uni as a thin film scientist - TiN, TiAlN, etc. Welcome!

QUOTE(crelf @ Aug 13 2007, 02:18 PM)

A man after my own heart - I did a lot of experimental plasma physics after I left uni as a thin film scientist - TiN, TiAlN, etc. Welcome!

I was doing thin-film fero-electrics myself.

My second LV project used a 6111 to grab hyteresis curves in order to characterize hardness.

Welcome to LAVA!

Ben

PS: Osmething up there just has to be mis-spelled! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Gamboa @ Aug 13 2007, 08:28 PM)

Salutations people; first time in any kind d of forum and a beginner at Labview, pretty nice combination dont you think?.

Actually, I just left the grounds of theoretical physics and decided for experimental plasma physics. I am going to start PhD studies at UC Davis so this summer I started with a random project (hardware manipulation) using Labview. And of course, I am already having questions..hahaha.

I can sense this community is gonna be of great use.

Anything regarding physics, I may be able to give you a hand.

Rodrigo Gamboa.

Welcome Gamboa. your Random Project is interesting wishing you all the best in your PhD.

Hope we can help you.

Regards

Sherif Farouk (",)