Displaying images from a webpage

An answer but no question.... Jeopardy !
:D The correct answer is "How can I help an Info-LabVIEW user when the mailing list format is text only?"
I think you just sold another copy provided I can get permision from my wife of course.
That's great news! If you need me to speak to your wife on your behalf, get her to give me a call <nudge nudge> ;)

Seriously though, if you have immediate vision needs then go for it, but if you can hang about for a little while, there may be a 2nd edition in the winds...

I was hoping to get some real work done, but it will be way too much fun to combine this with my Flickr RSS feed....

Sweet :D

You could have just pointed them to this link ... from 3 years ago

I thought I'd posted it before, but I did a LAVA search on "+image +web +datasocket" and it didn't find it - that suggests to me that the search function needs work or I'm using it incorrectly, as all my search terms were in the title.

:D The correct answer is "How can I help an Info-LabVIEW user when the mailing list format is text only?

Actually, as someone who also replied to that, I feel the right to interject and say that I don't think that was actually the question. The way I understand it, the goal is get an image of a page, not to download an existing image file.

Does anyone know of a way to capture a .jpg image of a web page as displayed

in Microsoft Internet Explorer? I don't want to capture the HTML, I want an

image of the displayed page.

I couldn't find any really good solution to it (other than the workarounds of using PrintScreen or possibly finding the ability to print to an image file).

I thought I'd posted it before, but I did a LAVA search on "+image +web +datasocket" and it didn't find it - that suggests to me that the search function needs work or I'm using it incorrectly, as all my search terms were in the title.

You should have tried: +image +web +Datascoket (spelling).

However just plain "Datasocket" works too.