converting .exe to Mac executable

Is it possible to convert executables to run in the Run-Time engine for Mac OSX?

Nope - the building of the application into an exe is platform dependant (ie: if you build it on Windows it will only work on Windows, if you build it on Mac it will only work on Mac). Also, be careful that the components you're using aren't tied directly to the platform your developing on, as they will not work on other platforms (eg: .net components won't work on linux).

That is unfortunate as I only have Labview for Windows and I'm guessing that my Labview for Windows license won't work on a Mac install. Thanks for the info!

The Mac version doesn't use on-line product activation, so a serial number for LabVIEW for Windows will (technically) work on LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux). However, there is no downloadable version of LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux) -- you get the installer on CD's from NI when you purchase LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux).

The Mac version doesn't use on-line product activation, so a serial number for LabVIEW for Windows will (technically) work on LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux). However, there is no downloadable version of LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux) -- you get the installer on CD's from NI when you purchase LabVIEW for Mac (or Linux).

And of course the evaluation is for Windows only. Oh well. NI really should consider providing a way to convert apps to run cross-platform with the RT engine. Many labs use multiple operating systems.