Newcastle Brown Reaches JKI ?

CRoebuck

Here's a question for the guys @ JKI

I was browsing your website today during lunch when I..ahem..stumbled accross the careers page (sssshh... don't tell my manager)

What do I see, on the table but North East Englands finest export......Newcastle Brown Ale. http://www.newcastlebrownale.co.uk

You guys are aware it's not a good idea Drink Newcy Brown and Wire at the same time?

Bottoms Up !

Chris

QUOTE(CRoebuck @ Mar 9 2007, 04:38 AM)

What do I see, on the table but North East Englands finest export......Newcastle Brown Ale.

You guys are aware it's not a good idea Drink Newcy Brown and Wire at the same time?

Yes, it's one of my (our) favorites. At JKI, we love to end a good meeting with some visionary discussions aided by some quality brew :) But, we try to do it after all the wire-working is done ;)

QUOTE(Jim Kring @ Mar 9 2007, 03:56 PM)

Yes, it's one of my (our) favorites. At JKI, we love to end a good meeting with some visionary discussions aided by some quality brew :) But, we try to do it after all the wire-working is done ;)

May I also recommend Timothy Taylors "Landlord" Fine Pale Ale.

It's not so easy to find but well worth the effort.

Speaking of which, it's Friday, it's 4pm here and I can hear Timothy calling !