Ergonomics and LabVIEW

TG

All you guys have totally gone in the wrong direction. NO CREATIVITY.

2 options

1.Someone finally gets off their duff and utilizes the built in windows voice recognition in conjunction w/ scripting for things like, (open BD, Clear broken wires, select all, align right, open {label here} properties

2. OCZ's NIA. check this $hit out!!!

~,~

QUOTE(njkirchner @ Jul 26 2007, 06:32 AM)

I actually thought about that once, but I think I can click faster than I can talk :)

QUOTE(njkirchner @ Jul 26 2007, 06:32 AM)

OCZ's NIA. check this $hit out!!!

I helped out a little on the original Mind Switch, but thinking "up" didn't make the dot go up, I had to think "apple". (if I remember rightly, my brain worked with apple=up, tennis=down, red=left, fast=right) The problem was that other things I thought of would screw with the more pure thoughts, so if I was hungry, that'd equate to a little left and down a tad :D

QUOTE(crelf @ Jul 25 2007, 05:39 PM)

I actually thought about that once, but I think I can click faster than I can talk :)

I helped out a little on the original Mind Switch, but thinking "up" didn't make the dot go up, I had to think "apple". (if I remember rightly, my brain worked with apple=up, tennis=down, red=left, fast=right) The problem was that other things I thought of would screw with the more pure thoughts, so if I was hungry, that'd equate to a little left and down a tad :D

:thumbup: