Reseting a counter

Sherif

Hello ..,

In one of the Detection theories, it's required to Count the Number N & compare it with M

;where N = Number of received pulses at receiver side. (Original Pulses Transmitted + Superimposed noise from the Channel)

M = Certain No. of Pulses (pre-specified).

Actually i have no Problem in counting the M or even N but the Problem in the reset of the Counter.

I used the Triggered Counter to Count the Value of N,

and calculate the value of M Using a Formula Block.

then i used a comparator to compare between two signals N & M.

For example let M be = 10

and The counter start Counting the value of N for ex. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6....and so on

when N becomes larger than or equal M (N>=M) then the Output of the Comparator will be One.

Now i need to reset the counter of N when the Output of Comparator becomes One and at the same time accumulate these Outputs of comparator

SUch that when the Value Of N Becomes = 10 again the counter of N reseted and start counting again from zero while adding One to the counted Output of the comparator.

*Thank you Nulllll you are right.

*For you Eugen Graf Thank you so much it really helped me alot you can't imagine Now it's counting ...

Hope i could help you oneday

Thanks alot i just need a good tutorial for the LabView Cause i don't have one or even Manual if you Can direct me i'd be greatfull

Best regards

Sherif Farouk