Intro window

Hello everybody,

I want to implement a intro window in my application. During starting and initialization of my main, a intro (with groving transparency) window should be shown. Also I can't place the intro subVI to my main, because it will be wait until intro is done. Therefore I start my intro by VI server in the first state of my main state machine. You can see both pictures appended.

The problem is if I start my exe, so top level VI is my main. The window of the main will be shown for few microseconds starting exe. I want avoid it, I want nothing will be shown before intro.

Should I make my intro as top level and start my main there or I can set it in VI settings or exe builder or ini-file?

Thanks, Eugen

Here is my intro VI.

Eugen

Thanks, but the presentation is in japan and in the thread from NI forum describes my way to make that, but I still know how to implement it with VI server. My problem is only, that the main VI will be shown for 1 ms or fewer, because its the top level VI.

Eugen