Copy Image From Graph in Word

Hi people,

Does somebody know how to put a image from a graph to a word-File? I only found some expensive sofware to do this.

I also found some example code on the site of NI for putting some text in a word file. But i am not experienced enough to do this with a image.

And if this is easy ;) maybe rotate the picture too.

To all repliers, thanks in advance

Sorry if my english is not 100% :)

Byeee

I use a product called Snagit to simply copy screen images into graphics files and then insert the graphics files into Word. Quite simple if all you want to do is copy the static image of a graph.

Not quite free, but at $40.00 hardly what I'd call expensive, especially since it does a lot of other stuff than just copying static images to files & I think there's a free trial that you can use to decide for yourself.

http://www.techsmith.com/

Best Regards, Louis

Thanks all for the replies...

I did not want to use the report generation menu because it has not many options to adjust the reportfile yourself and I wanted to create a labview program thats does this automaticly (easier to interact with my other program).

Today i analized some example code from the site of NI about active x and word. It looked difficult but it is not. So I managed to write my own report generation program. :) Proud

I am using LV now for two months for my project placement. It is a nice program to work with.

Greetings