OpenG Class Templates beta released

Hi all,

I'm very happy and excited to announce that beta versions OpenG Class Templates have just been released for public testing. OpenG Class Templates are templates for LabVIEW Object-Oriented Programming for creation of classes beyond the limits of native by-value LabVIEW OOP. Two most interesting OpenG templates are a queue based by-reference class template and a class template for active asynchronous objects. For more information see my blog article at ExpressionFlow.

Tomi

QUOTE(Aristos Queue @ Jun 11 2007, 09:30 AM)

*grin* *rolling of eyes*

Some users are never satisfied.

And it is a good thing that they (we) are not.

If Necessity is the Mother of Invention, then Dissatisfaction (with the status quo) is the Father

In any case, good work, gentlemen.

Here, here !!

:beer:

QUOTE(Tomi Maila @ Jun 11 2007, 09:06 PM)

For some reason the state of the blog post had changed from public to private. It's visible again. Sorry for this.

Thanks.

Good work, indeed.

P.S. you might wish to proof-read that wiki article. It has several grammatical errors which would be reasonable in a post, but are more in-your-face when you're talking about a long text.

Maybe I will do it if no one else gets to it first.

QUOTE(yen @ Jun 11 2007, 10:29 PM)

P.S. you might wish to proof-read that wiki article. It has several grammatical errors which would be reasonable in a post, but are more in-your-face when you're talking about a long text.

Well, I'm not a native English speaker...