Folders in RSS

I recently started using NewsFox for my RSS reading.

It looks great and is better than my previous one WizzRSS.

One great feature is exposed by Thinkinging and expressionflow:

Where the RSS feed is divided into folders, it would be nice if the LAVA feed can be divided into seperate forums or seperate threads

I don't know if IP board provides this but it would be nice!

Ton

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Jun 14 2007, 04:06 PM)

Where the RSS feed is divided into folders, it would be nice if the LAVA feed can be divided into seperate forums or seperate threads

I don't know if that's really a limitation of the IPB RSS feed or your reader - I know what you're asking for, and, sure, the IPB doesn't implement that directly, but your RSS reader might be able to sort by thread - and that's just as good in my opinion.

Where the RSS feed is divided into folders, it would be nice if the LAVA feed can be divided into seperate forums or seperate threads I don't know if IP board provides this but it would be nice!

This forum will organize by conversation in Thunderbird's RSS. (Which I really like) So there's probably a setting somewhere for your reader as well.

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=6095

QUOTE(pallen @ Jun 14 2007, 04:48 PM)

Yes I can sort by message, but that way I would miss new threads fast. The screenshot shown by me shows that the Thinkinging and expresseionflow feeds are seperated by 'tags' or something. It would be nice if the different forums of LAVA would be distingable.

Ton

PS I like the 'snap' preview function!