NIWeek 2007 Room Sharing?

Justin Goeres

With the all the recent distractions of Real Life (what's this wedding ring doing on my finger???) I've let my NIWeek hotel reservation slide and slide and slide until.... now.

I've booked a room at the Omni for myself, but it occurred to me that other people traveling independently, like me, to NIWeek might benefit from doubling up on rooms, either to be closer to the Convention Center, or to save money, or both.

So, does anyone out there have a room to share, or need a room? If so, post here!

NOTE: I cannot personally vouch for the personal care or grooming habits of any LAVA members. In fact, I'd probably bet against them if I had to ;).

I once shared a room with Norm who is also a LAVA member. I had a blast! If you're going alone, I highly recommend this.

Also, as far as Justin is concerned. He's a personal friend, a blast to be around and an all around fun guy. You won't have any problems. Besides, who stays at the hotel during NIWeek anyway...

Remember to use the secure personal message system here on LAVA for chatting with each other. Don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this thread.

QUOTE(Justin Goeres @ Jul 23 2007, 11:14 PM)

With the all the recent distractions of Real Life (what's this wedding ring doing on my finger???)...

So, does anyone out there have a room to share, or need a room? If so, post here!

Congrats for the recent distractions Justin :) I bet this is not a personal ad for desperately searching for a date ;)

Well since I just got such a rave review and you happen to have backing from the head honcho's and I happen to have a room @ the hilton.... looks like I've got a roomie. If we can swing getting the reservation room set close to the other JKI guys we can have another hallway party and tuesaday night code-off.