Built apps always have LV icon on Vista

I've just migrated to Vista and LabVIEW 8.5 and was thinking about creating new 48 and 256 pixel, full color icons that Vista supports for my applications, however even though I successfully built an application with such a set of icons something strange happened: If I view the application with a large or very large icon it still shows the LabVIEW icon instead of my customized one. At first I though it was the app builder that lacked the functionality to include the larger icons in the application (the icon editor obviously does), but if I open the built executable with Microangelo Librarian I can see that it does indeed have the custom icons in it - Vista just does not show them for some reason.

I've always been annoyed by the fact that NI forces their name and logos into the installers when I really want the development tool to be invisible to the end users (You don't see the installation of your average app show Microsoft logos and ask people where to save the Visual Studio files...), however this will make the LabVIEW logo pop up instead of my app icon whenever the users choose to enlarge the icon view. Have any of you seen this as well and found a way around it (other than a different development tool off course)?

Mads

Now where is the delete button when you've been a bit too hasty (membership required?)...

It turns out this is more of a Vista bug- it refused to update the large icon views properly. The built app kept the default LV icon in the large views, but if I copied the executable to another directory the icons were displayed as they should. Puh!

Mads