Handling array in labview!

mross

QUOTE(YouMiss @ Jan 10 2006, 03:43 AM)

Anybody can tell me that how to do the following things in labview?

Basically, I need a n dimension array which can take as much data as user inputs, after a few calculations, each entry in the array will refer to a number. At last the program can

plot them on a graph whose x-axis stands for the data, and y-axis stands for result.

Cause I am a student, teacher throw this question to me without any instruction, I need some help.

Since you have a teacher and they expect you to do your own work, I will only hint.

You should investigate the use of event structuresand XY graphs. It is VERY simple, but I won't give it to you. LabVIEW requires a lot of self instruction and self directed investigation. You should become familiar with the Help system, the knowledge base at www.ni.com and the Vi Examples provided with the software and at ni.com.

Good luck,

Mike

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Sep 12 2007, 12:34 PM)
So it is. The LAVA GUI keeps putting these little teasers at the bottom of the page and I pick this one. I should have looked at the date.QUOTE(tcplomp @ Sep 12 2007, 12:34 PM)

Mike you know the topic is allready dead for one-and-a-half year?Ton

So it is. The LAVA GUI keeps putting these little teasers at the bottom of the page and I picked this one. I should have looked at the date.