cFP rate

Matheus

QUOTE(Matheus @ Oct 15 2007, 11:17 AM)

Without the SVs it continous with the same rate, When I decrease de time of Timed Loop, the startup application STOP and break all the cFP System.

The mean of TC reads is Thermocouple reads?

The minimum dt of TL was 20ms!

I can't say I have ever seen a cFP run that fast.

I remeber reading a post by an NI AE that spoke of a setting in MAX affecting the acq rate.

And yes TC = Thermocouples

Ben

QUOTE(neB @ Oct 15 2007, 01:29 PM)

I can't say I have ever seen a cFP run that fast.

I remeber reading a post by an NI AE that spoke of a setting in MAX affecting the acq rate.

And yes TC = Thermocouples

Ben

I'm Trying to separate the Readers in diferents loops and FIFOs. I think that solution may be rigth!

Have u any idea?

In the past, I found that reading all channels required in a single read is faster than reading individual chans one at a time.

Also, if I remember correctly, the TC module was much slower to read than the other module types... the reason escapes me at the moment.. this was about 3 yrs ago.

Neville.

QUOTE(Neville D @ Oct 15 2007, 03:32 PM)

Thanks for your atention,

It's true, the rate of TC Modules are more slow than AI aq.

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/372056a.pdf

But I can't understand this manual, it says: " The all-channel sample rate of the cFP-AI-118 is 10.42 kHz with no filtering. If you enable filtering on any channel, the all-channel sample rate is 3.45 kHz."

I am already using separately loops to read AI and TC signal.

In NI forum, i found another people with the same problem, i called to NI Support in Brazil, but they unknow this problem!

BUT, in any event, THANKS A LOT. IF ANY BODY CAN HELP ME..... I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.