I hate being sick

I mentioned recently that I was posting less because my new computer at work was able to build LV much much faster, so I had less downtime for posting. This begs the question: Why is AQ posting so much this morning? Simple: I can't get off the couch without feeling really awful. I tried to play games or do some LV coding, but tracking the movements of the mouse cursor was making me nauseous. So I'm sticking to text. Text I can handle. This sickness is just a cold or flu of some sort, nothing serious. I can feel it being beaten back, and I'll probably be fine tomorrow, but that doesn't make today any better.

I hate being sick.

QUOTE(Aristos Queue @ Oct 15 2007, 05:01 PM)
I hate being sick.
Me too. The worst thing about getting sick is that it is usually at the worst possible time, like immediately after a long vacation or on the day of the big review meeting withthe Big big Boss etc.. :angry: Here is to some Hot soup, whatever knocks it outta ya. :beer:

QUOTE(Aristos Queue @ Oct 16 2007, 03:01 AM)

...tracking the movements of the mouse cursor was making me nauseous... Text I can handle.

So you're saying that graphical programming is for the fit and strong, whilst textual programming is for the weak and infirm?

PS: get better soon dude! (and don't forget to claim the time spent on the couch on LAVA as billable :) )

QUOTE(Aristos Queue @ Oct 15 2007, 10:01 AM)

...I tried to play games or do some LV coding, but tracking the movements of the mouse cursor was making me nauseous.

Actually I think that you might have meant to say that the movements were making you nauseated. If you were getting nauseous, then WE would have been getting ready to puke from the nausea that we experienced.

As sick as you might feel I always find your posts to be interesting, informative, provocative (of creativity and innovation) and excellently written.

Get well soon!!