Upgrade - Data Acquisition

bayram_mercan

QUOTE(bayram_mercan @ Nov 19 2007, 02:22 AM)

It sounds like you're missing the http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/570/lang/en' target="_blank">NI-DAQ Drivers you need to talk to the hardware. Be careful to read all the info associated with that link. Depending on your specific situation you might need a down-rev version of NI-DAQ.

You don't need to upgrade to LV82 to do data acquisition, but if upgrading is an option for you I'd do it just because LV82 is a much more advanced product than LV61 was.

i use MAX to get data. but i want to make my own GUI using LV. but i have problems about configuring the Vİ's in LV. it does not occur a data acquisiton palette in LV. i have installed ni-daqmx. when i use 'traditional ni-daq to ni-daqmx converter in MAX, is gives a warning like: 'this module's chassis currently exists in your ni-daq mx configuration. if you mark this module for conversion, then the existing chassis and its modules will be removed from your ni-daq mx configuration before converting this module.' am i doing the right thing? if i convert them, can i still use MAX to get data?

i use MAX to get data. but i want to make my own GUI using LV. but i have problems about configuring the Vİ's in LV. it does not occur a data acquisiton palette in LV. i have installed ni-daqmx. when i use 'traditional ni-daq to ni-daqmx converter in MAX, is gives a warning like: 'this module's chassis currently exists in your ni-daq mx configuration. if you mark this module for conversion, then the existing chassis and its modules will be removed from your ni-daq mx configuration before converting this module.' am i doing the right thing? if i convert them, can i still use MAX to get data? and will this conversion solve my LV problem?