GPIB-USB communication problems

ricardo_apg

Hello!!!

I am using Labview 8.0 to communicate with different devices, from keithley487, keithley248, Quadtech 1920 among others. What is happening and that I have trouble communicating with these devices through a converter GPIB-USB, this on my PC because I have a portatil a friend that I have exactly the same drivers and everything else that works perfectly and not giving any kind of error. Ja tried everything, from installing drivers older, and recent same way without the desired effect.

Se ha someone who already has a problem of gender, and I can clarify please immensely, thank you!

QUOTE(ricardo_apg @ Nov 20 2007, 03:55 AM)

Hello!!!

I am using Labview 8.0 to communicate with different devices, from keithley487, keithley248, Quadtech 1920 among others. What is happening and that I have trouble communicating with these devices through a converter GPIB-USB, this on my PC because I have a portatil a friend that I have exactly the same drivers and everything else that works perfectly and not giving any kind of error. Ja tried everything, from installing drivers older, and recent same way without the desired effect.

Se ha someone who already has a problem of gender, and I can clarify please immensely, thank you!

I'll ask the obvious question...Did you set the GPIB addresses of your equipment to whatever they are set to in your code?

Hello!!!

Placed addresses their equipment properly. What is happening is that I can get the values of the readings of equipment, but in relation to control the unit through the PC's me erro.Por example in Keithley487 the error that gives me is "IDDCO." Converter used and NI GPIB-USB-A.

If someone who already has a problem of gender, and I can clarify please immensely, thank you!

Hello!!!

Placed addresses their equipment properly. What is happening is that I can get the values of the readings of equipment, but in relation to control the unit through the PC's me erro.Por example in Keithley487 the error that gives me is "IDDCO." Converter used and NI GPIB-USB-A.

If someone who already has a problem of gender, and I can clarify please immensely, thank you!