Can't retrieve label text anymore

I have a VI that worked fine in 8.2. Now in 8.5 the label text for some booleans isn't returned from a property node anymore. Here's a shot of the loop I used to capture the event:

post-2786-1196349897.jpg?width=400

Here's the CtlRef probe that gets fed to the property node:

post-2786-1196349935.jpg?width=400

It clearly recognized the boolean and knows it's label content. A probe at the output of Label.Text on the property node says it's empty. I've tried deleting the boolean and created another one with the same results. The weird thing is there's one boolean on the front panel that's captured by this event that still works. What the heck is going on?

George

I solved it. I deleted the property node that gets the label text and created a new one. Very strange.

QUOTE(george seifert @ Nov 29 2007, 08:32 AM)

I solved it. I deleted the property node that gets the label text and created a new one. Very strange.

I had something similar happen recently, but I can't find my notes on it anymore. In my case, it happened with property nodes in several cases of the same event structure all at once. I had to recreate them all from scratch (neither restarting LabVIEW & reloading the code, nor a mass compile worked). Never figured out what triggered it, and it hasn't happened since. It was infuriating. :angry: