Readability of RSS feeds

I use Outlook as my RSS feed reader and I've noticed that it is sometimes difficult to determine where the quote from a previous post ends and the reply begins. This is especially true when there are multiple quote tags with reply comments dumped throughout. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to make this division a little more obvious in the RSS feeds?

QUOTE(TobyD @ Dec 28 2007, 07:41 PM)

I use Outlook as my RSS feed reader and I've noticed that it is sometimes difficult to determine where the quote from a previous post ends and the reply begins. This is especially true when there are multiple quote tags with reply comments dumped throughout. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to make this division a little more obvious in the RSS feeds?

I see the same with NewsFox in Firefox, the [ /quote ] isn't shown in the RSS feed.

Ton

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(TobyD @ Dec 28 2007, 01:41 PM)

--- Original Post Ends Here ---

I wonder if the original and reply could be different colours? I was thinking that different fonts or bold/notbold, italic/notitalic might be and idea, but they are things that can actually be changed by the poster, so that wouldn't be a good idea.

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Dec 28 2007, 11:12 AM)

The quote begins with QUOTE. If it ended with END QUOTE or /QUOTE that would be fine.

QUOTE(crelf @ Feb 1 2008, 10:18 AM)

I wonder if the original and reply could be different colours? I was thinking that different fonts or bold/notbold, italic/notitalic might be and idea, but they are things that can actually be changed by the poster, so that wouldn't be a good idea.

--- Original Post Ends Here ---

I actually like the way this comes out, but as jzoller said, workarounds != native support. :)

• 3 months later...

QUOTE (TobyD @ Feb 1 2008, 02:58 PM)

The quote begins with QUOTE. If it ended with END QUOTE or /QUOTE that would be fine.

I just wanted to ping this as an outstanding suggestion (not outstanding as in awesome, but outstanding as in I'd still like it :P )